From Slavery To Rosewood To 16th St Baptist To Charleston Church To Cop Killings To This!!!
IF YOU’RE CONCERNED PLEASE TAKE OUR SURVEY BELOW
A Better Black Wall Street Is Waiting On Us!
Black Wall Street - Black Wal-Mart
We Hold These & All Black Organizations Accountable For Our Condition As A Whole
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
National Urban league
Black Lives Matter
National Association of Black Accountants
The African American Planning Commission
The Association of Black Psychologists
Blacks In Technology
The Center for Black Equity
The Executive Leadership Council
The Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
National Black Chamber of Commerce
- Our MOVEMENT: is one that isn’t new, it is the same as was for the Freedom, Justice, and Equality since we were labeled (Slaves). However, this MOVEMENT at its core must entail Economics. This is the same MOVEMENT because, none of the previous MOVEMENTS (Boycotts) were never completed. For some, maybe, but for the most part it’s just a place to keep your stable (crabs) until you’re ready to assimilate them into your system. The rest of the crabs being left in the worlds worst parts begging for scraps.
- Our MOVEMENT: is to show that it is indeed possible for the Less Fortunate to establish their own Economic System. Everyone else (Caucasian, Asian, Mexican, Israeli, Jews, etc.,) have their own systems, and they all set up and usurp monies from the Less Fortunate. So, the Less Fortunate buys from every one of them, yet none of them buys from the Less Fortunate. Plus, the fact that, the Less Fortunate really don’t have anything to sell.
- Our MOVEMENT: will show how these organizations (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, National Urban league, Black Lives Matter, National Association of Black Accountants, The African American Planning Commission, The Association of Black Psychologists, Blacks In Technology, The Center for Black Equity, ColorComm, The Executive Leadership Council, The Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies, NACME, National Black Chamber of Commerce, and numerous others) can assist in creating a much more indestructible Black Wall Street.
- Our MOVEMENT: will not settle for less than, like those who came before us, and stopped before the Rights were equal. The Economy, Jobs, Healthcare, Education, Housing, Incarceration, everything, is unfair and what isn’t is rigged for the Less Fortunate to fail, as is the proof in society. Forty acres and a mule is the joke that was stated, while others have received apologies, reparations and freebies. An open enemy right in front, rewarding their friends with land, monies, and treasures for lesser atrocities attributed to them, while at the same time denying the Less Fortunate what righteously belong to them.
- Our MOVEMENT: Has started and implemented everything needed for the advancement of the Economic System. There are positions for only those who know the importance of this MOVEMENT, how if not addressed will cause continued degradation of the people who are deemed (Less Fortunate). We will show how to delete the trust factor, so that thru transparency, along with integrity will produce the best Economic System, no matter which currency.
- Our MOVEMENT: Shows how everything isn’t made for social media, especially when it comes to truth. History has revealed what happens with that. Everyone other than Black, has their own, and has hindered people of color far too long. It’s time for them (Us) to do for themselves (Our). That way racist people don’t have to be bothered because they (We) are making advances for themselves (Our). It will alleviate the black-on-black crime, we would have an economic system, and won’t have to worry about handouts from a systematic oppressive societal government. All other races are economically empowered. Those that aren’t, and are of a certain race, like Caucasian or Asian, then that’s on them, because they’ve disconnected from their own race in some way. However, anyone of any other race will be welcome for assistance, once we get ourselves out of the condition that we’re in. But first it must be presented to Our own. If they (We) reject it, then oh well. We are here for the oppressed people first.